Skill Guru 2 : Self Motivation for Success
Self Motivation for success is one of the highly discussed topics when it comes to preparing oneself to attain the set goal.
Let us understand importance of self motivation before aspiring to become successful. Motivation In general am self motivation in specific is an essential ‘main stay’ of consistency.
Motivation to do your specific should augment progress towards success. Let us look into the following context : If a business firm sets a target of realising 25% profit for the upcoming financial year. This target is your last milestone for your success. But, in each and everyday or in every department specific tasks are being carried out which are motivational factors. If follow up is slowed then the firm’s motivation to achieve success dims and vice versa.
Now, let us concentrate on self motivation. Following ways will help you stay motivated;
- Set an achievable target. A target becomes unachievable of it lacks proper guidance and proper execution. So, be clear before moving on that you could really take up this forward whatsoever.
- Do not show leniency in attending your tasks that will lead your progress towards success.
- Evaluate your performance with a check list. Of everything is being done on time with due care this means you are good so far.
- Always be open and consultant relevant field expert. If there is a need do a ‘mid-course’ correlation.
- Remember that your motivation entirely fueled by your past performance and lessons learnt from them. Therefore, cautiously executive each tasks of you want to be motivated.
Self motivation is a measurable path of success. Make sure that you break the journey of your passage towards success in to pieces — milestones. If you do so, your success will be clearly visible to you.
Further Self monitoring and self awareness will make you more comfortable to reach desired success.
You could easily differentiate between these — self monitoring and self awareness. In spite of their close proximity they barge against each other.
Try and develop this approach: Self monitoring is continuous and Self awareness is seasonal
Let us bring in some pointers. You have chosen to begin a new habit that to cycle regularly and get fit. You could continuously monitor this to avoid failing in your promise. With incidents like these you can self monitor.
Let us look at another pointer where you never learnt before that you could counsel some one to cope up with their problems. Here, it might have happened as an accident but ‘self aware’ from now on that you could really counsel.
I would suggest you to first ‘self aware’ and then ‘self monitoring’.
Click the link and Get a free counselling on motivation