Course Code: ICSS002
Challenging world atmosphere in an unavoidable scenario. World is bracing up to Highly Skilled Work Force. Foundational Employment Skills Training (FEST) is a dynamic job placement training course which would necessitates job specific Skills suited to fresh candidates. Technological competencies, people relations, communication, Reporting and Presentation are some of the key topics covered in this course.
FEST course is designed to equip graduate students who are in their final years of studies. With the experienced faculty IASR offers all new exposure in to the workforce across the fields. Mentorship, live interaction with experts and real time assessments are some of the key features of this course.
Evaluation and Certification:
Frequent assessment is one of the key aspects of FEST Course. Learners who opt for this course will undergo a minimum of 20 tests. Tests will be analyzed both qualitative and qualitative manner. Course completion certificate is awarded to learners who fulfill the detailed specification of the course.
- FEST is suited to graduate students and prepare them for a dynamic job market
- One could take up the course in advance
- Industry Partnership will provide them an opportunity to get placement
- Exposure visits make the learners to understand work culture
- Clarifies many of the myths related to job interview and resume preparation
- You will be used to an effective learning tool on FEST
- FEST enables you to be competitive and constructive
- FEST also trains on career growth and prospects
- Continuous assessment is an added advantage
- The course will also give a glimpse of entrepreneurship training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English/Tamil
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self