Course Code: ICSE010
Pre-BEST course is suited to children who are 10 years and below. A carefully designed course where children learn basic key language aspects in an interactive manner. This includes alphabet pronunciation, everyday vocabularies and essential people relation. This will enable the children to acquire age related language IQ. IASR a specialized academy of skill development and research has been observing on how children learn in general and quality education in particular. In consonant to the above initiative the academy has been developing unique teaching methodologies to equip the young minds.
The role of parents is also covered in the course so as to enable the care giver to orient children in the right way. Along with study materials both in print and visual medium IASR aims to inculcate the spirit of scientific enquiry in to the young and aspiring minds. The benefit of this course is better achieved when it is learnt with the help of parents or a better guide. This is a special feature of Pre-BEST course where we provide detailed instruction to guides or parents.
Along with the development of language proficiency IASR is also imparting basic skills to the students. These may definitely help the children to nurture foundational values. Pre-BEST course comes with initial 30 days lessons with and extensions plan, if need be. The maximum period of this course is 6 months. Pre-BEST course is an opportunity to children in order to develop their innate language skills at their formative ages.
Evaluation and Certification:
Course evaluation and content strengthening are continuous process at IASR. Through Pre-BEST course, IASR ensure learners, the young children receive enough attention and individual guidance. Pre-BEST course comes with a maximum of three to six months duration, has various levels of assessments. Course completion certificate is awarded to children who fulfill the required specifications of the course.
- The Pre, BEST Course will lend a helping hand to childrens under 10 years of age.
- Parents play a guiding role in their children language proficiency.
- Pre-BEST sessions are interactive in nature.
- It is standardized learning tool for the beginner.
- Age specific language contents makes the children be aware of what they are learning.
- Evaluation methods are simply designed to cater to the IQ of children.
- Pre-BEST classes makes the children aware about themselves.
- Skill education during the budding age is another advantage of this course.
- An extensive course that could be customized based on the learning levels of children.
- Pre-BEST classes will help overall development of young children.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English/Tamil
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self