Course Code: ICSE003
Basic English and Skills Training (BEST) is a spoken English course offered at IASR, a specialized Academy of Skill Development and Research. This course is designed for children who are 18 years of age and below. It is designed to enable younger children to learn in a qualitative manner. Methodology of teaching English to children under 18 years and below is carefully structured to strengthen the fundamental understanding about spoken part of English language. Along with the language, IASR is embarking on mission to teach and educate children on basic skills in general and life skills in particular. Duration of this course ranges from three months to six months.
Evaluation and Certification:
Continuous assessment is one of the key aspects of BEST Course. Children who opt for this course will undergo a minimum of 24 tests. Tests will be analyzed both qualitative and qualitative manner. Completion of certificate is awarded to childrens who fulfill the required detailed specification of the course.
- Over 100 lessons and 100 hours of content on a consistent mode
- Course available both online as well as offline medium.
- Exposure is weighed more than teaching literal content.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Your children could pursue higher studies as a certified English leaner.
- Weekly follow up sessions would enhance the subject knowledge and it will help the children to stay in touch with their language proficiency.
- Free entry to the learners at our skills development seminars and meetings.
- The ‘BEST’ foundation is integrated learning tool for youngsters
- Peer learning will entrench the young minds to a holistic level
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English/Tamil
- Students 0
- Assessments Self