Interface Academy of Skills and Research (IASR)
“To create an impact and re-search on human skills and to bring skill based education to the forefront.”
WHO WE ARE
Interface Academy of Skills and Research (IASR) is a specialized academy of skills and research located at temple town of Tiruvannamalai, 180 km from the Chennai, the capital city of State Tamil Nadu, India. IASR is the first ever skill led and skill based academy in Tiruvannamalai and its surrounding region. IASR has been embarking on a mission to impart skills and train a number of youths and turn them as skilled working professionals. Training on Soft Skills is a major focus of the academy. Developing language skills including English and regional languages are another major area of operation.
- To devise suitable and innovative teaching methods in the field of skills in all spheres of education.
- To train and impart skills for children, youth, working professionals and other need based target groups.
- To start certificate courses on Soft Skills/ Life Skills, Spoken English and other languages, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and other Art & Science based skill components.
- To undertake researches in all the fields related to skill components
- To be an institution of higher knowledge & Learning and to render guidance & employment consultancy in all forms of Skill based education.
WHAT WE DO
On the services front, the academy serves to both individuals and institutions. There are specialised courses and services categorized to suit the requirement across the fields. All the courses offered at IASR carries skill components. Training on entrepreneurship and other forms of employment forms an essential parameters when partnering with industrial leaders. IASR gives equal importance to promoting industry partnership in order to generate employment both locally and internationally.
Management, Audit and Accounts, Compliances, Computer literacy, Art & crafts, beautician and health care are other forms of services in which IASR firming up its foot hold. Apart from the regular courses and services IASR organizes periodical submits, conferences, deliberations on skill content and training methodologies.
Research into skill education and skill levels across the disciplines is seen as an eventual task as far as setting up a motion to impart quality skill led and skill based education is concerned. IASR is venturing in to re-searching skills of the mankind in general and the impact of technology orientation in specific. The present Artificial Intelligence (AI) era necessities us to nudge our skills suited to a dynamic day to day life.
- Skill based curriculum
- Innovative Teaching methods
- Interactive Skill Test
- Experienced faculty
- Industries tie ups
- Assured placement
- Quality services
- ICT enabled sessions
- Self Service learning
- Placement Guidance
- Standardised Certification